Her daily routine has been quite predictable for the past few weeks. She wakes up between 7:00-8:00am… takes 2-hour-long naps around 11:00am and 4:00pm - or sometimes takes one long 3- or 4-hour-long mega nap around noon and that's it for the day… and goes to bed around 8:00pm give or take a half hour, depending on how tired or wired she is. She eats constantly! I give her a bottle right when she wakes up and right before she sleeps, and I squeeze in meals with solid foods 3 times per day. Basically, she eats about every 1 1/2 hours. If I space out her meals any longer than that, she turns into Hangry Delaney and nothing else matters until there's food in her mouth (I can think of someone she might get that from…cough cough Brad cough…).
Laney celebrated her first Easter last weekend and visited the Easter bunny. I was so curious how she would react once she saw the huge, creepy bunny with the oversized head. When we arrived, she stared at him and looked slightly suspicious of him. I was sure she would cry as soon as I sat her down on his lap. She sort of froze and turned to look up at his huge bunny eyes, and then all of the sudden she burst into smiles and giggles and started kicking her legs and bouncing on his knee! She got such a kick out of him! Her first Easter bunny visit was a total success.
Brad's season just ended, so the whole family is back in Madison for the rest of the summer. He is so excited to be able to spend a lot of quality time with Laney, and he's planning lots of daddy/daughter dates around town. His work break came at a great time, since I'm getting bigger and really slowing down. Baby boy Winchester is growing quickly and I couldn't be happier about how much he's kicking and moving around. Hip and pelvic pain are making it a bit more difficult to walk, but I experienced the same thing with Delaney and realized it's nothing a great chiropractor can't fix (I'm counting down the minutes until my appointment with him tomorrow). Less than 3 months to go until we get to meet this little man!
10 months old!
She's very focused on that ribbon.
Quite content with a mouth full of food.
Busy picking out a toy (and I love those round cheeks!)
Being a clown, making me laugh.
Sleeping beauty
All ready for her date with the Easter Bunny!
Not sure what to think…
She loves him!
Ready for Easter brunch with mama. Thanks for the adorable dress, Noni!
So happy that papa's summer vacation has begun!












No comments:
Post a Comment