And speaking of struggling to find her pacifier... Cute little miss Delaney has a habit of waking up every single time her pacifier falls out. She only gets to have her pacifier when she goes to sleep, and she's addicted to it. She can sleep 10-12 hours at night (yay!), but only if the pacifier stays in her mouth. She still can't figure out how to put it back in her mouth by herself, so it's Mom to the rescue! Some nights I only have to get up once to put it back in her mouth, but most nights I'm up 10 times...15 times... 402083098 times... to find it and put it back in. Next week, her papa will be away on a road trip so it's the perfect time to lose the pacifier cold turkey. Her pediatrician said it's also the perfect time to start sleep training. Wish us luck.
I wasn't prepared for cold weather! I dressed her in all of the warm clothing she had before taking her outside on a walk with Cash (haha)
Toes in the mouth! Our little yoga baby:
Tough day. :( This was taken right after her 4-month vaccinations (and I finally bought her a bundler so she doesn't look like a little hobo eskimo in mismatched winter clothes):
Visiting daddy at work! Her first picture in his stall:
He took her out for a lap around the rink, and she loved it!
Just being cute:





No comments:
Post a Comment