Laney is smitten with Owen! Recently, I've been noticing it more and more. First thing in the morning when she wakes up, I take her out of her crib, and she looks at me and says "O!" He's on her mind before she has even started her day. She has to say "hi" to him right away every time she wakes up from a nap. She loves to gently hold his hands, and she constantly gives him snuggles throughout the day. He loves her, too! He loves watching her and smiles every time she's near him. They have a very special bond.
As I was taking Owen's 3 month pictures, Laney decided to get in on the action. She had to know what Owen was doing, and the pictures were too cute not to share.
Ready for picture time!
In comes one hand
Sneaking in a quick snuggle
Checking out the 3 month sticker
Holding his hand
Rolling in to get closer to her baby brother
I adore my babies.
Oh my cute---these pics are adorable! Especially that last picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! I feel so lucky that they love each other so much. I'm trying to capture these moments as much as possible (sometimes too much, and I need to put down the camera). xo
Delete