Wednesday, January 22, 2014

7 Months Old - Delaney's going to be a big sister!

I held off on last week's post so we could break our exciting news to family and friends… Laney is going to be a big sister! We're due July 26th and couldn't be more thrilled! I just got through the first trimester, which was a bit challenging, and I'm feeling much better these days. We'll find out the baby's gender in early March. I cannot wait to find out if Laney's going to have a little brother or sister!

Laney had an appointment to get her flu shot booster today, and I had her weighed and measured because she suddenly grew out of her onesies and her feet now hang over the edge of her carseat. In the last 4 weeks, she has gained 1 lb and grew 1.5"! She's 16lb 11oz (45th%) and 27.5" long (87th%). I'm wondering if she got her papa's height? :)

Over the past couple weeks, Laney has gotten better at sitting up. She isn't able to fully support herself yet, but she can sit for 5-10 seconds on her own. She's getting much better at crawling! I have to be very cautious if I set her down somewhere. If I turn around for one minute, she can move across the entire room. She also likes to lie on her side and prop herself up with one arm, almost as if she's doing side planks.

Delaney has mastered the word "mama!" I don't think she knows what it means yet, but she says it all the time. mamamamama…







So proud in her new big girl high chair:

If she isn't wearing a sleep sack, she loves to stick her little legs through the crib rails:

Testing out her head phones before going to one of her papa's games. I love how they squish her little cheeks and give her a double chin:

She loved - LOVED - going to her papa's game!



No comments:

Post a Comment