to this...
We discovered our little baby girl has Milk Soy Protein Intolerance. When I eat dairy and soy and then feed little Delaney, she gets a terrible tummy ache (among other symptoms). I don't eat a lot of meat, so dairy and soy were a huge part of my diet...but not anymore! Fortunately, most babies grow out of this by their 1st birthday. I feel terrible that she's been going through this for so long, but at least we figured it out and she's feeling so much better now. As we've been learning, parenting is a constant process of trial and error.
Aside from the dietary troubles, she has had some moments of cuteness and she's been growing a lot! She's starting to put things in her mouth and she's exploring the environment around her, touching everything within her reach. Now that she's feeling better, she's eating better, sleeping better, smiling a lot and starting to form a giggle. The best part of my day is making her smile over and over again. Here are pics from the past few weeks:








No comments:
Post a Comment